Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

We'll see where this goes

It's been a long time since I blogged.  I'm not even sure if I have enough to blog about to start a new one, but it just felt like a good time to start fresh.  My life has changed alot since I started my previous blog and it didn't seem right to continue blogging there.  So, now I have this one.  Hopefully this will be where I blog about my simple yet complicated life.

How did I come up with the name?  Well, its simple and its complicated :)  I try to keep my life as simple as possible.  It doesn't always work out that way though.  Unless you are a hermit, you are around people all the time. The more people you come into contact with, the more complicated your life is.  I have a lot of family and friends, which makes my life very busy and sometimes complicated.  I feel like I'm a simple person, but complicated at the same time.

I also enjoy doing DIY/Crafty projects every now and then and I have an amazing ability to turn something simple into something complicated.  You see the pattern here?  It just seemed to fit.  I can't see this blog being about one thing.  I'm just not that kind of person.  I have a lot of different interests and they tend to change pretty regularly so I have a feeling that this blog will be much the same.  My husband and I are enjoying the newlywed lifestyle now but are hoping to start a family soon so I'm sure at some point this will be an outlet for me to share pictures and stories of our future family with our family and friends.  I also hope to share some of my crafting adventures, as well as some of the other randomness that goes on in my head.  So, for my friends and family who read this, I hope to have more updates for you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment